We would like to assure students that their safety is our first concern.
Classes are being held in-studio at the Lab once again. Classes sizes are limited, but vary from instructor to instructor, as does vaccination requirement. The seating (viewing) area has been setup with 2M distance between students, so we call all safely observe and review the work shot in class.
Two acting “corrals” have been created for shooting, also with a minimum of 2M distance between the players. Our cameras will be set up for stationary shooting to limit contact. Any tables used will be wiped down between scenes. We will keep windows open when possible so fresh air can circulate. Here are a few more (mandatory) considerations:
- Before applying to class, understand the vaccination requirements for that instructor.
- IF your have flu or cold symptoms, do not come to class. (You will be credited for any time you have to miss.) Inform your instructor if you have been at risk of exposure or have traveled recently.
- Contact your instructor if you wish to recuse yourself, if have to miss a class, or if you are feeling ill. We can’t expect people to act if they feel unsafe.
- Complete a screening tool form and take your temperature, upon arrival. This is to track any symptom students may have.
- Of course, wash your hands often and use the hand-sanitizer provided.
- Bring a mask from home, and wear it at all times–whenever you are not shooting your scene. (This will limit the amount of exposure). If you do not have a mask you will be required to purchase one at the lab for $2.00.
- Limit contact. When you arrive and enter the building, please put your mask on and enter the studio one at a time.
- The props table at the Lab will be closed to limit exposure, at least until we see how efficiently class can run. For now, please bring any necessary props from home.